We are so excited that you have decided to be #viterbobound! The next step to becoming a V-Hawk is to register for Student Transition and Registration (STAR).
2021 Student Transition and Registration (STAR) event will be held on-campus with Covid-19 precautions and safety measures in place. Rest assured this will be an outstanding experience! Here are some things we are doing to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Each student may bring no more than two guests, for a total of 3 individuals per family (including the student).
- Masks will be required by all students, guests, and faculty members while on campus at all times.
- Maximum of 50 students registered per day, with a maximum occupancy of 150 participants (including two guests).
- We will utilize larger spaces on campus to allow for proper social distancing during sessions.
- Food items will be pre-packaged or individually prepared and distributed by food service employees (i.e. no buffet style). Masks may be removed while eating in designated areas where proper distancing can be maintained.
At STAR you will:
- Register for fall classes, help you learn more about being a college student, and connect you with your classmates!
- Introduce you and your parents/guests to the Viterbo University community.
- 7:15-8 a.m. Check-in, photo ID picture taken
- 8-8:30 a.m. Welcome
- 8:30-11:45 a.m. Registration appointments, information sessions
- 11:45 a.m.-1:40 p.m. Lunch, housing and orientation, making a successful transition
- 1:50-2:10 p.m. Closing
- 2:10-2:40 p.m. Viterbo information fair
The schedule includes sessions for students, families and guests, and individual appointments for students with an academic advisor to complete fall registration. Students will be informed of their personalized schedules and registration appointments preceding the event.Please visit www.viterbo.edu/star to view other important information.
A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your registration and additional information will be sent closer to your STAR date.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 608-796-3010 with questions, concerns, or if you need to cancel this registration.