Pre-Health Exploration Day
Prospective students and their families are invited to learn more about Viterbo's pre-health programs, graduate school articulations, and meet local healthcare providers who will share their career experiences. The tentative schedule for the day is as follows:
- Noon - Lunch in our Dining Hall - Optional (pick-up meal tickets at the Skogen Family Welcome Center inside the Reinhart Center)
- 12:45 p.m. - Check-in at the Skogen Family Welcome Center in the Reinhart Center
- 1 p.m. - Meet the Health Science Professionals - A panel of local healthcare professionals will share their perspectives on the variety of paths in health science fields and answer questions about their career experiences
- 2:15 p.m. - Pre-Health Facility Tour - High school students are invited to join us to explore lecture and lab spaces, learn more about research opportunities, and more
Please click the blue "Register" button at the bottom of the screen to register for the Pre-Health Exploration Day.
VU Preview Day
You are also invited and encouraged to register for the VU Preview Day morning events, beginning at 8:30 a.m., which will conclude prior to the Pre-Health Exploration Day activities in the afternoon.
The morning event include the following:
- Student Services Fair
- Admission presentation
- Financial Aid presentation
- Tour of campus including residence halls
- Meet with current students
- Meet with faculty
- Free Viterbo swag
Registration for the VU Preview Day is separate from the Pre-Health Exploration Day.
Click here to register to attend the VU Preview Day.
We will send you an email confirming your registration. Closer to the event, we will send you a detailed itinerary, directions, and parking information.
Questions? Contact Katie Ausen, visit and events coordinator, at 608-796-3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org