We are so excited that you have decided to be #viterbobound! The next step to becoming a V-Hawk is to register for Student Transition and Registration (STAR).
At STAR you will:
- Register for fall classes, help you learn more about being a college student, and connect you with your classmates!
- Introduce you and your parents/guests to the Viterbo University community.
- 7:15-8 a.m. Check-in, photo ID picture taken
- 8-8:30 a.m. Welcome
- 8:30-11:45 a.m. Registration appointments, information sessions
- 11:50 a.m.-1:45 p.m. Lunch, housing and orientation, making a successful transition
- 1:50-2:20 p.m. Viterbo information fair
- 2:30-2:45 p.m. Closing
The schedule includes sessions for students, families and guests, and individual appointments for students with an academic advisor to complete fall registration. Students will be informed of their personalized schedules and registration appointments preceding the event. Please visit www.viterbo.edu/star to view other important information.
For current COVID-19 information, please visit https://www.viterbo.edu/moving-forward-viterbo for updates.
A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of your registration and additional information will be sent closer to your STAR date.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 608-796-3010 with questions, concerns, or if you need to cancel this registration.