Saturday visits are a convenient way for students and their parents to get a quick look at campus when they cannot make a weekday visit.
Saturday visits start at 9:30 a.m. and include:
- Tour of campus, academic buildings, and athletics facilities
- Admission presentation —learn about the admission process, scholarships, and campus life
We have been taking extra precautions to keep you (and us) safe during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We will ask you to do the following:
- Guest limits: Each student may bring two additional household members with them on their campus visit. If you need to bring more than two people, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss.
- Masks and physical distancing: Visitors are required to wear masks on campus and maintain 6 ft. physical distancing from non-household members. Our staff will also be wearing masks and practicing physical distancing. Toward that end, we will be using larger conference rooms and spaces for any sit-down portions of your visit.
- Stay home if you or your family/party members are sick. We would be happy to reschedule your visit.
We will send you an email confirming your registration. Once your visit is arranged, a follow-up email will be sent with directions and parking information. If you are trying to register within two days of this event, call the admission office at 608-796-3010 to schedule.
Questions? Contact our Admissions Office at 608-796-3010.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Interested in a more personalized visit or meeting with financial aid, a coach or faculty? Go back to the Visit Calendar and choose a campus visit during the school year.
Back To Visit Calendar